Center’s space was established according to a participatory plan, with the participation of 19 non-governmental organizations and 5 municipal structures.
To use the Center’s space:
2. Look in the Centre’s calendar to verify if the space you desire to use is free at the time
- Title of the initiative (event, workshop etc.),
- Short description of the initiative,
- Type of the event (open to all, open to all after registration, aiming at a specific group – together with a contact to people interested in participation),
- Exact time (day/hours) you desire to use Center’s space (preparation/ implementation/clean up) as well as the exact time of the event
- Room/space you desire to use (according to Center’s plan),
- Mention all facilities needed*
- Name of the organization/institution/informal group – organizer of the event,
- Name and surname of the contact person (e-mail/tel.),
- Name and surname of a person in charge during the event – a person available for the entire time of the event, responsible for management and peacekeeping – together with contact information (e-mail/tel.),
ATTENTION: all links to websites are welcome – including video clips connected with the proposed event and the organizer.
*anyone who organizes an event or a project in the Center can use the facilities of the Center, assuring all the payments connected with the realization of the project.
I. Center’s Plan